Christmas Tree Supplier Ireland & UK
With over 17 years of growing experience, we take pride in the time and care we give to our trees. Equally we also give our customers the same attention and time they need throughout the year, be it viewing the crop in the Autumn, advice on how to sell during December and an After Sales follow up. We ourselves strive for improvements on a yearly basis. We endeavour to support and advise our customers.
At Little Enterprises Ireland, we grow and sell a range of high quality, popular selling trees. We can offer your retail outlet Nordmann Fir, Noble fir and Fraser Fir and are delighted to be able to wholesale Christmas trees to garden centres, florists, and other businesses that retail Christmas trees.
Before trees are ready for sale they must be graded using strict quality control criteria. The labelling/grading of trees for sale is done from August onwards. The process of selecting / grading is rechecked a couple of times before the harvest begins.
Premium Christmas Tree Supplier
If you are an experienced retailer of Christmas trees or are thinking of selling Christmas trees for the first time, please get in touch. Having your own tree store can be fun and profitable. We invite and welcome our customers to view our crops by appointment each year from August onwards.
Generally, we require a deposit to secure your Christmas tree order.
Little Enterprises Ireland wholesale trees sourced from their own plantations as well as from the plantations of their colleagues.
This season L.E.I. will be offering a single pallet delivery within Ireland and are offering a pallet of Nordmann trees with a mix of sizes from 150cm to 250cm on a single pallet.
How does the ordering process Work?
- Decide on the quantity that you need
- Call or email us to enquire about availability
- We will provide you with prices for our various Christmas trees.
- View our trees and place an order
- We will then confirm your order and delivery / collection arrangements.
- Deposit is required in order for us to reserve your trees for you.
- Trees are cut as late as possible to ensure their freshness.
- Trees are all wrapped and securely stacked using large wooden pallets for ease of delivery
Your tree sales area should serve two main purposes
- One: making your product visible and accessible to the customer.
- Two: making it a pleasant experience for the buyer.
- It is important to educate people about real Christmas trees and the benefits to the environment and how they might keep their tree in good shape while indoors.
- Depending on your location, the second two weeks of December will be your busiest for selling Christmas trees in Ireland.